When you own your own holiday home you will have to take certain costs into consideration that will go towards things like security and the maintenance of the park.
These include water, electricity, gas, rates, insurance, safety tests and site fees. You can sub-hire your holiday home to help pay towards these running costs. Remember, you cannot use your holiday home as a permanent residence but you can enjoy it as often as you like!Find out how
As a Parkdean Holiday Home owner you will enjoy exclusive benefits. The personal owners' representative at your chosen park will provide you with excellent help, advice and all the after sales care you'll ever need, as well as organising an array of functions and events just for owners. Purchasing a new holiday home gives you the key to a new lifestyle; as an owner you'll meet a whole host of new friends - owners and staff alike. The range of 'owners-only' activities available to you include swim sessions, BBQs, themed parties, breakfasts and much more. You can join in as little as often as you like - take things at your own pace, the community spirit is always present at our award-winning parks.
- Unlimited breaks between March - November
- Access to all park facilities (you will receive up to 8 passes so friends and family can also enjoy these)
- Dedicated support from your owners representative
- Owners newsletters and email updates giving you vital access to exclusive information
- Exclusive 'owners-only' activities and events
- Managed sub-hire scheme, securing you valuable income when you're not using your holiday home
Looking for help on which park to buy your dream holiday home?
Try our park comparison tool to find the perfect park. Choose exactly what facilities, activities and entertainment you're looking for to quickly see which parks offer what you want. You can compare multiple regions and parks at the click of a button.Compare our Parks Jump to a Park